You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Here is the answer..

nish007 6.11.04 - 07:46am
Maybe its cos dey r concentratn on other Samsung products. I fink Siemens make da worst fones but den again dey manufacture computer control systems dat r used by sum Mercedes Benz cars. Samsung hav creatd their 1st 2GB pc RAM cards, dey also creatd their 1st pc CPU which dey claim reachs a wopping 8 gigerHertz, which is da fastest PC CPU yet. Hey clank tel me wot u know bout a college named NIIT * +
goldiggr 6.11.04 - 11:13am
Yea I wish you gd lck nish007.Samsung is a phone we shld rely on,in funtionality,portability,capacity n what hve u? * +
nish007 6.11.04 - 01:07pm
Fanx Clank n Goldiger. I passed wid 60% which is my 2nd lowest mark, dis is embarrassn. * +
clank 6.11.04 - 06:10pm
@nish007 NIIT is a computer trainin institute that is very popular n perhaps the biggest in its class here in india. I believe it also offers diplomas. * +
nish007 6.11.04 - 08:08pm
@ clanck. I attend NIIT, im studying e-Technology Software Engineering and am currently top of my class. Ill finish in about 5 months den do my A+ and N+ at NIIT, and den complete a 3rd yer of e-tech soft engin for my Bachelor of Technology Degree equivalent. * +
adnaan00 7.11.04 - 03:01am
thats a lot of studying. Theres a branch of NIIT in sl too. *
+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index