You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: PLZ HELP ME
Replies: 5 Views: 945
crowboy 27.10.04 - 09:07am
HI GUYS! I GT A BIG PROBLEM! I CANNT DELETE DA DOWNLOADS OF M FONE OR DOWNLOAD ANYTING! EVERYTYM I DOWNLOAD SUMTING IT SAYS SAVED BT WEN I GO 2 DA DOWNLOAD ITEMS ITS NT DER AND WEN I DELETE SUMTING IT DELETES BT WEN I PUT DA FONE ON ITS STIL DER! DIS STARTD NW ONLY! IS IT A VIRUS? PLZ HELP.....TANKS * +
jargon7 27.10.04 - 12:55pm
What phone ya got * +
crowboy 27.10.04 - 05:28pm
I gt a C100. * +
mrmiagi 4.11.04 - 10:36am
I got da same prblm wit my x600.da only thng i can remend is h*t mastr reset.sorry man dats da way life goes * +
charlin 5.11.04 - 02:42pm
Try to type *#9998*228# * +
lucyjd 5.11.04 - 07:46pm
Nope dont do that the master reset code 4 a c100 is *2767*2787# (or do last bit 2878 i cant rem wich way!)i knnw its realy annoying but ur fone will in time go rite again on its own aparently its a software prob mines done it twice and took about 3wks 2go rite and clanks did it too.Hang in there mate! *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index