! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions! - Page 6/20

Subject: All model Samsung Problem, Codes and Solutions!
« <> »
mok214 28.07.12 - 09:54am
@kate28. There is no magic unlock codes for androids to get them to work on all networks. You have to root the phone, which means taking it apart, doing some soldering, and installing new firmware. Now will you please stop spamming all the forum topics with the same question please. * +

raymion 17.08.12 - 01:55pm
Actually, all Android networks can be unlock manually by modding/editing a few files, i do it all the time my phone unlock to all network. Most phones are on networks hence network lock, if i was into making apps i would surely design an app for that, but we don't know when Android gonna change up stuff in their software so that's risky, but fact if you a flash junkie like me and don't know about this that's sad. * +

herb1e 26.08.12 - 03:28pm
i can't switch from xt9 texting to normal keypad texting or add words to dictionary whilst in forums or live chat but can in blogs. also anyone know why since getting galaxy ace 1 the clip arts don't move? thanks. drink * +

mok214 27.08.12 - 05:32am
Try downloding a browser with flash like Dolphin or Boat * +

rakeshl 28.08.12 - 11:44am
themes cannot support in s3310i * +

mok214 29.08.12 - 08:15pm
The themes are not all that great with Boat Browser, so you're not missing out on that much anyway. * +

vopopez 6.09.12 - 10:27am
Tried with my sgh c160 and didn't work.This is a hoax. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-20
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark