! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

**FaQ Please READ!** - Page 3/12

Subject: **FaQ Please READ!**
« <> »
dani2xll 22.05.06 - 12:11am
Do you give free e-mail and free sms??? No we don't but maybe we will in the future. * +

I can't get back from wap games and directory !!!! Wap games and directory contains links to another wap sites. If you want to return back after a small period of time, try bookmarking that page before you click the link.(Prodigits game services page and directory) * +

I want my post to be removed from forum !!!! Tell us the subject of the post and the forum name then admin will remove it * +

I had a msg in my message box but now it's deleted !!!! You can view 30 messages in inbox, you can't view more but they won't be deleted when you receive a new messages. Delete from first pages to see the messages after page 3. Messages older than 1 month will be deleted * +

I can't view a photo in gallery !!!! If your phone has a colour screen then you should be able to view color photos, if you can't view them, try small versions * +

Prodigits Login - Signup Help -Prodigits- + Only ENGLISH letters, numbers and _ , . are allowed in USER NAME and PASSWORD fields.. + User name and password length can be max 8 and min 3 characters long. + User name and password must start and end with a letter or number. + Your e-mail is hidden. You need it when you forget your password * +

dani2xll 22.05.06 - 12:12am
+ If you forget your password or user name you can learn them by entering your e-mail in password reminder menu Your password will be sent to your e-mail address. + If you don't have an e-mail address you can still register by entering a non-existing e-mail address but if you forgot your password, the password reminder won't work * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Samsung Forum
9 Forum Index