! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Font Fun For Os9 - Page 27/28

Subject: Font Fun For Os9
« <> »
soileee 30.08.11 - 01:06pm
nokstern, of recent i was unable to remame ma fonts folder with .Off estension...saying unable to rename.......wot could be da course..pls reply * +

3mel 30.08.11 - 03:47pm
if its the font folder on your memory card then remove it while the fone is on then (so your font goes back to normal) put it back in and try straight away to rename the folder. * +

soileee 30.08.11 - 05:35pm
i av always been switchin from one font to another wif da renamin method.......beside u said i should remove, its gona delete all da remainin font in da folder, perhaps i was unable to delete too exept i uninstall da fontrouter * +

3mel 30.08.11 - 07:24pm
wen you cant rename a folder usually its because its being accessed by the fone. If you take out the card that wont be happening nor immediately wen you put it back. this wouldn't delete anything at all that you hadn't chosen to delete. * +

soileee 30.08.11 - 07:54pm
its not possible to remove ma mcard when ma phone is on, its built under ma battery.....cant really understand wots goin on * +

3mel 30.08.11 - 08:07pm
oh ok wat fone is that out of interest ? * +

nokstern 30.08.11 - 08:12pm
..was it E5?..lol..anyway,it may not be necessary to rename the Fonts folder,if you already mannaged to rename 'router.ini' and '.ttf'..rename 'ini' 1st,then 'ttf' and reboot the phone..(always check that you don't have several ttf fonts enabled,not to confuse the routher..1 ttf in use,all other renamed,added 'off'.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index