! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Font Fun For Os9 - Page 26/28

Subject: Font Fun For Os9
« <> »
raymion 21.11.10 - 05:51am
Has this font thing mess with any1 fone and if i unstall will all be back to normal * +

soileee 9.03.11 - 08:07am
how do i switc from one font to another, i mean not by uninstalling the previous one......wiill like to switch just to reboot to take effect. Thanks in advance @ jscot * +

nokstern 10.03.11 - 12:42am
..yip,nice topic and fonts jay uploaded..tnx..anyway@above,there's an app which may do what you'd like,called 'FontRouterMan',but I more liked to do that manually,soo here's *a tip*..all my fonts (and I have them rather a lot) in *E/data/Fonts* are renamed/suffix-added *.OFF*..(dot.OFF...capitall 'off' letters to be more easily seen,using X-plore)..in this folder is 'FontRouter.ini' as well..aaaaa * +

nokstern 10.03.11 - 12:50am
..and also renamed with .OFF..even my 'Fonts' folder is such renamed..so,when I want to use any of my fonts I just remove this suffif and reboot the phone..to restore default fonts,put '.OFF' to Fonts folder at the 1st place..then rename(disable) 'FontRouter.ini with the same suffix and finally (at the end) rename/add suffix your fonts (otherwise the phone'll report error 'fonts in use' blablah.. * +

nokstern 10.03.11 - 12:54am
..lol..silly me..I've just spotted at the 1st page 'FontRouterMan' app (can't remember is it the same I had) and the link is working..you may try it or do all manually,renaming,as I'm doing.. * +

soileee 11.03.11 - 11:14am
@nokstern, thanks amillion times, u,ve really empower me with ur little tutorial, can really swag arround with .Off ..lol.. Thanks once again!! * +

kaitleen 15.03.11 - 06:32pm
.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark