! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

belle battery icon - Page 2/4

Subject: belle battery icon
« <> »
3mel 20.04.12 - 09:34pm
there are ppl talking over at daily about this joshlog patch the allows mif files to be loaded from e rather than z so that the e files then become modifiable including avkon2 which controls the battery indicator. check out http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?topic=69744.0 * +

3mel 21.04.12 - 03:21am
i think you still need a pc to overwrite files like avkon2 as its ALWAYS in use by the fone and i cant find it as a process to kill. BEWARE once installed joshlog cannot be removed from the fone either which the author avoids aknowledging. read thoroughly before attempting. * +

3mel 21.04.12 - 04:12am
there is a way to overwrite avkon2.mif without using a pc by killing AknIconSrv.exe before moving avkon2.mif into e:/resource/apps but there's plenty can go wrong lol. i currently dont have a battery indicator at all shocked * +

3mel 21.04.12 - 04:36am
ah the problem was using x-plore to extract the mif instead of freeunrar. all working now symbonic without touching a pc hurrayhurray * +

datutm 21.04.12 - 07:23am
Am using joshlog's E patch.... i got green batt color, a new default analogue clock unlock screen (u have to disable swipeunlock if ure using one), and a new Nokia startup screen.... it took me bout an hour to overite that avkon2.mif.... safest way is to edit AknIcon.dll in c/sys/bin, c/sys/hash to AknIcon.dll.old, then reboot....goto e/resource/apps then edit avcon2.mif to avcon2.mif.old,... extract the new avcon2.mif, then delete all 'old' files.....reboot, done.....dance2.gif * +

datutm 21.04.12 - 08:01am
ooops.....sorry.... after extracting the new avcon2.mif to e/resource/apps, reedit the files in c/sys to AknIcon.dll, and delete avcon2.mif.old in e/resource/apps.....cola * +

3mel 21.04.12 - 11:25am
Yup thats a better way than killing process. good2 i can delete jbak now. all sorts of crazy things happened wen i used that. i wanna put the original dots back on startup i cant stand that flashing Nokia thing. he mentioned emailsplash or something like that but i haven't found it yet. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index