! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

which phone? - Page 3/5

Subject: which phone?
« <> »
pnkninja 26.03.12 - 05:09am
Actually, if i may interject, the sexiest phone is the pink N9 -.- i know, as i will have one very soon :D * +

noname 26.03.12 - 01:28pm
i would also go get the 701 for new updates and software support(or wait for 808 coz i love camera) , by the way actually n8 hav removable bl-4d battery, i have two battery for my N8, - just need to unscrew bottom cover to remove the battery , not like iphone where u need to remove the front panel lcd first, check utube * +

kaitleen 27.03.12 - 11:03pm
my 6220c is gasping for its last breath, almost a death rattle wheeze.time to upgrade.the temptation is to cross too the darkside but..nay * +

nisha8 30.03.12 - 05:46pm
I brought n8 today .but I am facing some problems.firstly I can't instal my old applications of 5800 how can I instal them.? also from where I can get software s.for this phone? and can this phone uses it's flash as torch light? thanks in advance.. * +

3mel 30.03.12 - 06:21pm
not all apps from 5800 are going to work but most are supposed to. lots of apps over at ipmart (dont use a pc to go there) dont know about the torch bit. * +

nisha8 30.03.12 - 06:31pm
I think its because my phone is not hacked and my apps are unsigned. this hacking procedure annoys me lot ..hut now. how to hack it its running belle on it , help me please!!!!! * +

symbonic 31.03.12 - 05:11pm
stop stop? This isnt helps is it! No. Right. If you phone works use it till it's almost dead? Then anything you get will be amazing * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index