! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nokia belle update - Page 1/4

Subject: nokia belle update
Replies: 26 Views: 4364
> »
symbonic 11.03.12 - 09:03pm
god sake, on the nokia site, update avaliable on nokia suite update not avaliable, i'm with three uk, any ideas guy, nokia care shops/points are a mission to get to., all i want is my god dam update * +

3mel 11.03.12 - 10:34pm
download the latest Nokia suite. thats wat i had to do. * +

symbonic 12.03.12 - 07:27pm
just got off the phone to three, i know the drill of battery charged, most recent suite, it's all upto date, but three say the latest is 22.0014 i told them NO it's not, but i noticed that the X7 has yet to be approved on three soooo, maybe once that is the update will show * +

symbonic 12.03.12 - 07:31pm
i've been so patient, cant wait now for my 808 Pureview, bored of a black phone. Might just get a silver housing * +

3mel 12.03.12 - 09:06pm
is your current fw branded ? you'll be waiting ages for that to show up, and you cant change the product code but Nokia care can put unbranded on there for you. do you use planet three ? cos there's no reason to keep it if you dont. thats not even full Anna thats their latest.. * +

symbonic 12.03.12 - 11:56pm
The only branding is a three startup logo on white, as for menu and ui branding there's nothing, it's hacked and I don't have an operator logo either, just the way it should be, don't mind the startup. * +

3mel 13.03.12 - 12:40am
yeah but that does mean you have to wait for them to get around to releasing a 3 version of the fw. like i said they've not even released the full final version of anna going by wat you've written as thats 25.007 you can only use phoenix or jaf or goto a Nokia care centre and get them to do it if you dont fancy waiting months more. * +

symbonic 13.03.12 - 08:55am
I'll gov it till end if the month then see about going to a Nokia care point * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search