! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Keep restart. - Page 2/4

Subject: Keep restart.
« <> »
sohil876 24.02.12 - 02:53pm
Everyone saw the truth when you left the Symbian can do everything that Android can conversation(That you started) without posting any sensible things. Its enough proof that you say things that you dont know about. * +

pnkninja 24.02.12 - 07:02pm
I didnt leave it genius, i would have to be online to return to it, and yeah i have yet to try to do something on my Symbian phone that i could do on my android phone and not have it not work.. I even said in another topic its truly simply preference but android users cant get that, they would rather bash another OS so you all jumped down my throat, dont tell me i dont know about something i use or work with on a daily basis.. Kthanksbye(: * +

tophe 24.02.12 - 07:32pm
If I may interject here, Ive also had Android, a dual core device mind you, and worked on and rooted many and flashed many. I can say without a doubt that Android is no where near Symbian in terms of stability or use. I left a dual core device overclocked to 1.5 ghz to come to a 600 mhz single core processor. One running Android, the other Symbian. Guess which one I prefer? I'll put it like this, Java derived OS's require too much power. OS's written in C++ are more efficient * +

tophe 24.02.12 - 07:36pm
any device on earth that has 1+ ghz mulitcore cpu with a dedicated gpu should NEVER force close an app or lag. Especially a mobile OS. A desktop computer with the same specs is more smooth. And ffs, do something about power consumption. Android away battery. * +

polo_011 25.02.12 - 07:23am
pmpl2 If that was all true people wouldnt have dropped Symbian, WM and BB in droves for it wink anyway we all know tophe you go around bashing anything and everything not Symbian, rather even try help you'll simply insult, that does wonders to your credibility.ANYWAY, Olmyty, was your N96 hacked? I remember having similar issues on my N81 and friend's N96 due to Ngage conflicting with the hack, sumtimes games wouldnt start or the phone rebooted. * +

tophe 25.02.12 - 07:48am
No, I dont bash anything not Symbian. iOS is ok so is WP7 and Bada is alright too I guess. I, however, do take issue with Android. Look at most Android users, know it all trolls much like you. Look how often you go to WP forum to troll. Pot, meet kettle...and this is the internet, thinking you have 'cred' online is hilarious. You are just words at the end of the day, nothing more. * +

trishna0 25.02.12 - 09:03am
i am not much aware of windows phone . had only chance to see demo of windows phone seriously i found its screen quality is worst . touch is as not sooth as. on s2 . i don't like to touch two or three times to perform my work. i left symbian after 4 years as only iphone was only option . i don't like restriction . now i can't move to any other platform after android * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index