! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

n8 help - Page 1/2

Subject: n8 help
Replies: 11 Views: 1039
> »
teatoe 13.02.12 - 10:01am
i've updated my n8 software to belle but can't figure out a big screensaver clock (says big clock screensaver but its tiny) or how to use loudspeaker or bluetooth easier on/off function got to go through menus want it on homescreen.. * +

3mel 13.02.12 - 11:47am
thats the size of the clock without alteration. loudspeaker is under options during a call. Bluetooth is on homescreen, swipe your finger from the top of the screen right to bottom. * +

teatoe 13.02.12 - 12:47pm
thanks found bluetooth fast settings but could not find loudspeaker , is there a bigger clock for screensaver ? * +

3mel 13.02.12 - 01:07pm
sorry that was how it was for anna. wen the call is answered there will be a speaker symbol on the bottom row of icons. and i was just assuming there shud be the possibility of changing the screensaver as dumb fones can. * +

datutm 13.02.12 - 01:23pm
Loudspeaker - when on call press the arrow at top left corner, then in next screen at the buttom u will see 4 icons, the 2nd from the arrow at the left is ur loudspeaker button, press it again to silence it.... * +

teatoe 14.02.12 - 05:43am
just got Alarmclock screensaver in ovi store for free , its a large digital or analog clock with option to press camera button to turn on light , good app * +

datutm 14.02.12 - 10:41am
I thought its loudspeaker ure asking help for.... * +

teatoe 17.02.12 - 06:48am
just found out camera button doesn't open camera i have to click camera app , is there a way to open camera simply by clicking camera button on top ? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search