! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

N8 Update 111.03.0609 - Page 17/18

Subject: N8 Update 111.03.0609
« <> »
nokstern 23.02.12 - 02:58am
..buu huu,lol..updated to belle with no problems,but now at 1st,quick glance,I liked more anna,sob sob..oor I was just used to it's ui and now have to get used to new1..phone seems faster now (enter menu,start the app,scroll),but I liked more anna's screensaver big clock!..great is to have belle's touch Menu icon and back arrow,but I liked more default anna's shakehands startup..waa.. * +

3mel 23.02.12 - 03:39am
really ? i miss the widgets to offline option but i cant think of anything else. i was a little annoyed that things moved around a bit on me, but by now I've already forgotten wat Anna was like tbh except maybe the media player. * +

datutm 23.02.12 - 10:44am
Word of caution....dont ever install ANY modded app/trick in ur belle..... u wont believe it but i've reinstalled belle sw 3 times already, am a mod freak so tried all there is to find for belle and most of them fked up my phone... mod widgets are fine cuz u cud always delete them from appman...... * +

nokstern 23.02.12 - 11:37am
..of course,3mel..media player widget@homescreen,with album art,sigh..aand where is good old,simple s60 messaging client,to see drafts,outbox,sent messages and reports?..where's the option to select memory in use for sms?..and why no root screen with some stuff and the Applications icon to click and enter next door?..cont * +

nokstern 23.02.12 - 11:46am
..I'll have to contact a cousin of mine and check,if he already hasn't upgraded,all the anna-belle differences,pfew,was caught last night with upgrade easiness and haven't think much..album art media widget!..cryy!..s2pid oinkia,lol..hacking was easy,though..sigh * +

3mel 23.02.12 - 11:53am
i think you can still make a folder if wanted to have an old style menu. with messages click option view folders. the message memory isn't such an issue with the backup option available. i recently moved memory of my music and this a bug now that the fone hasn't detected the move yet not like older os9's so cant test the album art but i think its the big widget you need for this. * +

datutm 23.02.12 - 01:27pm
Ive no prob with album arts, and yes its on the big music widget .. for running apps press and hold menu button..... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index