! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

is there an app. . . - Page 1/2

Subject: is there an app. . .
Replies: 10 Views: 1757
> »
3mel 23.12.11 - 02:00am
is there an app for s3 that allows you to change font to a specific ttf file you have found rather than offering you a choice from a selected range? I've tried fontrouter with fontrouterman and followed instructions from symbian guru but its not working so far. * +

ajbaba 23.12.11 - 03:58am
Your question is nt clear bro! I used this method to change ma font to anything that suits ma need On i av d copy on mobile.if i may ask, what do u want exactly?! * +

3mel 23.12.11 - 05:39am
if its not clear, other font apps that I've seen give you a selection to choose from out of a list of ten or so fonts whereas fontrouter applies the particular file you have placed in the appropriate folder. this works fine on v3 fones and ppl say it works on v5 ones but its not workin on my s3 n8 wen i try it. i presume thats clear enough for you to realise you cant help me now. * +

datutm 23.12.11 - 05:47am
Fontzoomer, its the best imho, after installing just extract any ttf file to c/data/fontzoomer, open the app, options, font list then ul see all ur fonts, click wot u want and edit size and spacing, apply, reboot...voila, ipmart is wer ul find it... * +

datutm 23.12.11 - 05:58am
Btw bro if u want 6 homescreens, faster kinetic scrolling etc, theres a set of mods for hacked phones at the S3 hacking/modding forum... * +

3mel 23.12.11 - 06:14am
lol I'm running on two only at the moment. It would be cool if that 4x5 grid mod worked on s3 tho but I'm taking the fone in for repairs soon so there's not point me modding to much just yet. blush2 I'll reinstall font zoomer in the meantime tho. * +

datutm 23.12.11 - 06:25am
Am using 4x4 right now, this menu grid mod is in a separate topic... * +

3mel 23.12.11 - 06:40am
wow this font is EVERYWHERE except apps now. The only downside is its reduced the size of the numbers in the digital clock making it look a bit stupid now lol weirdly tho wen you go into the clock function those numbers are not affected * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search