! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia E5 internet Problems - Page 1/2

Subject: Nokia E5 internet Problems
Replies: 12 Views: 1089
> »
curtlink 4.12.11 - 04:56pm
I have an E5 for upto 8months naw,everything was working fine,untill i installed Netquin anti-virus latest version for e5,after dat day de next day my e5 cudnt do anything to connect to web,my webrowser all applications everything not working,i tried formating the foen with *7370 still to no avail,what shuld be de problem....please i need help thanks * +

curtlink 4.12.11 - 04:57pm
and if i shudnt forget it writes web connection timeout unable to connect,even the E or 3.5g bar wont show signs of being connected or tryn to connect,and also i tried other sim cards still de same * +

c.k. 4.12.11 - 06:02pm
Uninstall netquin. * +

ajbaba 4.12.11 - 11:33pm
i think u should do hard reset and u have nt activate patch dt block gprs * +

yemko 5.12.11 - 12:32am
Does that netqin got web manager? If yes try open netquin and setting the web manager or some kinda thing block your connection, then uninstall netquin and give kaspersky a try! * +

curtlink 5.12.11 - 06:19am
give it a try,but the netquin is no more dere,i deleted it (uninstall)but de problem persist * +

curtlink 5.12.11 - 07:40am
ughmm guyz,after de formatn nothn worked....can it be solved by Flashn it with dose computer tools.... * +

javed82 5.12.11 - 08:37am
Install netquin and ck in setting (dont remember perfectly) but there is a option to block net just closed it and u can use net again * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search