! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

No Cert/Key - Try This - Page 1/19

Subject: No Cert/Key - Try This
Replies: 133 Views: 28135
> »
datutm 14.09.11 - 11:58am
Link - http://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?716166-Symbian-Hacked-again!-DrWeb-AV-security-hole.-by-CODeRUS .... * +

datutm 14.09.11 - 12:00pm
short link - http://is.gd/TqQGji .... * +

3mel 14.09.11 - 01:23pm
You need to log in there to see the links. nice work datutm, it seems necessity is still the mother of invention happy * +

nokstern 14.09.11 - 03:58pm
.. happy many tnx and gratzie mucco,datutm,for this nice topic;I've spotted it right the way but haven't replied untill finished all the work..now my 97 Mini,latest sw v30,dated 16.06 is hacked and I can access sys and private folders..yupiie,you saved me from trashing this phone,I've cried a lot and pulled all my hair attempting to hack it..now I'm bold but happy,pmpl,and already replied@ipmart * +

nokstern 14.09.11 - 04:06pm
..I've had similar problems like that guy from that topic ('ldd not found'),soo I've added some files from my previous created RomPatcer add-on,edit index file and now all is fine-files for new hack installed at memory card,Open4All patch normally applis and X-plore is accessing easilly sys and private folders at the whole phone (c,mass memo and memory card).. * +

symbonic 14.09.11 - 04:22pm
is opda not working anymore, blood hell i've been waiting for ages.......... * +

nokstern 14.09.11 - 04:30pm
..naa..doesn't work for me as well,even though with a new account registered..but try the method suggested here,symbonic..it's a 2-3 clicks work to hack the phone..then all should be easilly installed without cer/key and signing..I still ahven't tried to install unsigned appz though,lol,it was moreimportant for me to be able to access sys and private folders from phone (though they are acesa.cont * +

nokstern 14.09.11 - 04:36pm
..though those folders are accesable via a pc (still,I need this capabillity at phone)..so,now I'll try to install some unsigned app to see what'll happen..shortly,forget opda and cer/key (anyway now published cer/key are shyte and 99 cracked and,signed with them,cracked appz can't be installed,lol..'restrained by certificate' is usuall error you'll get)..then,if registerred at ipmart,read..cont * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-19
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search