! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

certificate expired! - Page 1/1

Subject: certificate expired!
Replies: 7 Views: 1916

frenzyk 18.08.11 - 11:42pm
please guys what are the causes of this erro when trying to install some software to a phone. *certificate expired* and how do i bypass it easily...? * +

3mel 19.08.11 - 12:33am
many apps need a certificate to allow them access to certain parts of the phones hardware to prevent virus' and trojan's etc. but those certs only come with a limited life span of 6 months or a year. wen the date of the cert has passed you'll get a certificate expired notice. there is a simple fix by changing the date on the fone back in blocks of 6 till the fone thinks the cert is still valid cos * +

3mel 19.08.11 - 12:36am
the date tells it so. its a big help to have a copy of the app saved rather than tryin to install it straight after the download as the fone will delete it once its installed or failed to install it. and finally there's hacking your fone so that this issue and others never comes up but thats not going to be possible any more as reading a few topics here will tell you. * +

frenzyk 19.08.11 - 06:44am
@3mel thanks man i now have a better understanding of this....well i really wish i could be taught how to get it hacked. * +

frenzyk 19.08.11 - 06:45am
@3mel thanks man i now have a better understanding of this....well i really wish i could be taught how to get it hacked.... * +

marknite 24.08.11 - 12:07am
Wanna hack ur phone...move 2 d hack thread * +

gtreds 24.08.11 - 04:20am
u came late.... * +

ceetw2 24.08.11 - 02:55pm
As hacking is not posible without certficate, and to get or generate cert now is no longer possible sine end of june i think. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search