! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia and Microsoft announce partne - Page 30/32

Subject: Nokia and Microsoft announce partne
« <> »
c.k. 14.02.11 - 07:53pm
*android phone forum * +

surajn95 14.02.11 - 07:58pm
hmmm Correct c.k. * +

polo_011 14.02.11 - 08:06pm
Yep jassd,lets wait and see,the MWC has done it for me though, the Androids have come with dual-core CPUs, 3D screens/vid-rec/pic taking, HSDPA21mbps, hi-res displays, 1GB RAM, heck even the pointless USB-OTG is now in them, and with the Optimus Black alone getting over 2milliom preorders etc...its going to be atleast a year b4 WP and Nokia catch up, and with no Meego phone announced now its hard * +

polo_011 14.02.11 - 08:10pm
hard to take them seriously, ive given up on them, i'll check them again next MWC, for now i'll simply skim read whatever they do as its a whole lot of talk since last year and no action, shame realy. dislike * +

kaitleen 14.02.11 - 08:16pm
dont be negative polo.who knows.. Keep that 7250i classic release dream alive * +

surajn95 14.02.11 - 08:27pm
@ polo. Wow all powerful things, which mobile is coming with all those things. And can i play my fav PC game with it. Or still that mobile do only same old mobile thing, which most of the smart phones are doing? * +

polo_011 14.02.11 - 08:48pm
lol Kait. Surajn, i wont be popping in here much so if you wana find out check the LG, SAMSUNG and SE announcements in Android forum, i'll be there. Sony have started up the PS Suite by the way, it will have all PS1 Games and PSP/PSP GO games, all just for Android smartphones, and NVIDIA have a dual-core games market for all dual-core Android smartphones opening up so you'll find many PC games. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-32
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index