! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Bricked n97 - Page 2/3

Subject: Bricked n97
« <> »
interm8 30.12.10 - 08:02pm
my branny 5230 said update avail so once sure here bat full i mated it to pc and inevitable happened NSU Just said sorry or something cr*p like that .my words to NSU Were harsher ..anyhows phoenix WAKE THE DEAD! worked fine .as i told nokia when send them nsu feeback * +

1brian11 31.12.10 - 01:57am
Cant find a jaf to work on windows 7 and not a clue how to get phoenix to detect my phone my pc keeps beeping once then again and just keeps doing that as if it detects my phone and then loses connection. Nsu or ovi suite dont see my phone. Whats dead usb flash? * +

frogvile 31.12.10 - 03:11am
phoenix works ok in win7 ensure youve uninstall the nokia pc suite and assoisiated garbage then install phoenix ,google for the deadflash instructions and your set to repair ur brick hopefully anyhows .youll need download the firmware package with navifirm is easiest but phoenix can get it also .do some reading and watch some Utube tutorials first to avoid dissapointment and charge battery 1st * +

frogvile 31.12.10 - 03:13am
in a working phone ofcourse as battery failure mid flash would be catastrophe * +

abott 31.12.10 - 07:05am
my 5800 did the same thing after n nsu update,took it 2 vodacom coz it was still under warranty n dey fixed,updated n removed the vodafone branding. * +

eddicts 31.12.10 - 08:18am
whats ur n97 versi0n that ur going to flash?and whats the current firmware on ur n97? * +

2boobz 31.12.10 - 10:32am
I too brick my n86 while updating,it only vibrates but with some tuitorials I was able to save my phone,so mate your phone is just having a nap * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index