! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Subject: website :)
Replies: 244 Views: 28772
> »
c.k. 24.01.09 - 07:35pm
Hi everyone... I've setup a website with an obvious phones' section. It is not at all better than our s60 forum. But I've got enough space from hosts to fit in all the s60 apps. * +

jscott 24.01.09 - 07:44pm
will you be keeping it up to date for the forseeable future? It's just that i'm seriously fed up with keeping up to date with my groups but don't want to give up until there's an equal alternative for Pro users. * +

c.k. 24.01.09 - 07:49pm
Till now, I've uploaded few apps with a little description and a 'screenshot'... And I'd be glad if you'd come forward and post few more. You may provide a link or you can directly upload the files on the server. * +

c.k. 24.01.09 - 08:04pm
Yes, I'll keep it up to date. But this website cannot replace your 'Groups' because the website is quite heavy and not at all optimized for mobiles. So it is good for people with a pc or if they don't mind using third party browsers to access it. * +

polo_011 24.01.09 - 08:11pm
Lol Jscott, i cnt imagine how time consuming it is to keep ur group up to date,yet you still have lots of numpties no appreciating you for what you do for S60 members here, personaly i would have said screw it and stoppd updating lol anyway ck ur site is great bro, keep it up. * +

c.k. 24.01.09 - 08:13pm
Also I've avoided uploading many apps, so that users can post their apps and get the credit they deserve. Othewise it would be a plain copy-paste by me... * +

c.k. 24.01.09 - 08:15pm
Well, the site is www.WhyReply.com and the direct link to s60v3 is http://ri.ms/s60v3 * +

c.k. 24.01.09 - 08:25pm
The site is in early stage, so expect some glitches. Feedback/abuse/cuss words/vandalism is appreciated. Either you can use 'inbox' or report it to ck@whyreply.com * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-35
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search