! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

**Ebook Requests** - Page 1/14

Subject: **Ebook Requests**
Replies: 94 Views: 18391
> »
tapojyot 5.09.08 - 09:06am
Mention the title of the book,the author and your preferred format of the book,and I will try to find them.English is only accepted cause my phone can't type in any other language.You are requested not to be too impatient after you've requested the ebook,cause searching them takes time.Let's see my luck.. popcorn * +

silab 5.09.08 - 09:20am
i'm gonna be the first, so here we go, :) Handbook of Enology volume 2 ,2nd edition : the chemistry of wine:stabilization and treatments. I don't know the author , i like to have it in pdf format. Thank you. :) * +

rohan01 5.09.08 - 09:39am
Nice dude! I got a long list,but for now can u find me one night @ the call centre by chetan bhagat and the three mistakes of my life by the same author * +

stevo1 5.09.08 - 10:01am
an me to html code an any thing about staffybull tierrer also anything on football hooliganism . pls bro ! Thanks a bunch in pdf would be cool . * +

absn80 5.09.08 - 10:02am
@rohan ...mate i've heard that book isn't as good as Five POINT SOME1..ok if u wanna read still * +

tapojyot 5.09.08 - 10:12am
@rohan..bad choice..it's not good..didn't like it seeing the forward,even.Still..I'll get it after the handbook of enology(how could that be a handbook?4mb pdf size) up next. * +

rohan01 6.09.08 - 08:49am
Ok lol,his third book is not so good but one night is good,plz find it if u can,all my friends too want it * +

kabir88 6.09.08 - 09:00am
Lol. Anyways i'd appreciate 'C how to program 5th edition by deitel n deitel' not C++ or C * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Symbian Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search