! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Some New Tricks - Page 1/18

Subject: Some New Tricks
Replies: 122 Views: 8416
> »
jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:38pm
Yes... Today morning I've accidentally discovered a trick to copyright protect a file.... And the process is too easy..... Excited huh?... Ok...... Read below and dont post any comment until I finish.... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:39pm
First delete the extension of a file with any file manager application (i.e. If the file name is GREEN.jpg then rename it as only GREEN).... Now exit the file manager, go to that file and rename it as .jar (i.e. If the file name is GREEN then rename as GREEN.jar)... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:40pm
Then send that file to any phone via bluetooth or Irda... Now send back that file again to your phone... The file will enter directly into the applications folder... Move it to any folder u want.... Thats it... Ur file is now copyright protected... That means no one can copy ur file via BT or IRDA.... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:40pm
Caution(if u dont hav a PC):....... After renaming the file to .jar u will not be able to rename it back... And after making a file copyright protected, u will never be able to send it to any1... And u cant access them with any file manager too, as the extension is jar.... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:42pm
Never apply this trick to mp3 songs... Coz doing so, the music player will not recognize the file... And this trick is also useless for themes coz a theme with .jar extension will not work at all.... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:42pm
*** DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK *** * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:44pm
Now here's another very usefull trick.... Its not accidentally invented but I used my logic to find this out....lol......... If u make an html file, then to see the actual view of the page u hav2 upload the file, right?... But now with my next trick, u can view an html file without any application.... * +

jupiter2 20.05.09 - 12:46pm
Its too simple... If your html file name is NEW.html and its in the memory card, then go to ur default browser and write the address file:///E:/NEW.html and press go ..... ENJOY.... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search