! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6230help - Page 1/2

Subject: 6230help
Replies: 12 Views: 814
> »
merda 30.01.05 - 02:56pm
Iv got a little yellow box wiv a blue question mark in the middle of my screen. Wots this and how do i get rid of it? * +

dunk65 30.01.05 - 03:18pm
Anythin in the hand book? * +

merda 30.01.05 - 03:23pm
Im not at home at the mo,iv had some suggestions iv downloaded somethin thats not compatible,but iv only just put this sim in it. It was fine this mornin wiv the other sim * +

raulx 30.01.05 - 04:10pm
Its an operator logo dats not compatible wiv ur new sim, i think. Jus go 2 settings and switch off ur op. logo. Hope it works...... * +

danglz 30.01.05 - 10:57pm
Yeah its a file thats not supported like a wav file etc * +

chumpnut 30.01.05 - 11:17pm
Yeah but it stays in ya fone? Bad java file mate * +

joepingu 30.01.05 - 11:28pm
Ive seen a cpl that have come into the shop with a similar prob. If ur trying to open a file and get the symbol then its simply an incompatable or corrupted file. Just delete it. If however it appears as soon as u power up, its a more permanant software fault. It could just be related to the new network u are attempting to use or a corruption that has happened over time. If it works when you put * +

joepingu 30.01.05 - 11:34pm
Your old sim back in the phone try unlocking it, theres plenty of ppl on ere who will give you a code if you ask nicely. If that dosent work you will need a reflash (software replacement) you can get this done for free at a nok repair cntr. You will lose all data in phone mem so back it up onto mmc and sim. Also beware, put a pword on your mmc b4 the reflash as the process often locks the mmc and * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search