! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Apps no good - Page 1/5

Subject: Apps no good
Replies: 30 Views: 3120
> »
aquis 18.08.08 - 08:18am
All my apps keeps saying application is set not 2 allow.and i hav already set up my app settings 2 allow .plz help. * +

kartadam 18.08.08 - 08:35am
u ll hve to set again after wen ever u use fact settings * +

tapojyot 18.08.08 - 08:38am
Highlight the app,click options,click app access,click communication,click network access,click ask first time only,then again click app access,then auto start then click ask every time,then click back and open the application,then see if it asks you,then come back here and tell the result,then I'll bump the topic. * +

tapojyot 18.08.08 - 08:40am
Then if any question pops when the app is running,click yes,then if you clicked no,you'll have to restart the app to click yes. * +

aquis 18.08.08 - 08:53am
Still not working even did tapojyot's method.but didnt work.the apps thats dnt work is kdplayer opera mini and . * +

aquis 18.08.08 - 08:55am
The apps Works.but it just dont wana give met gprs access thats da prob * +

kartadam 18.08.08 - 08:58am
wats the error u r getting * +

jupiter2 18.08.08 - 09:01am
@aquis........Topic name is confusing.......Anyways, do as tap said or only this method will work...........App.access -- Data access -- Add and Edit Data -- Ask everytime...........Remember, dont save applications in ur memory card. Coz the phone back up system sometimes restores default app access if the application is saved to memory card. So if u saved ur apps to ur memory card then u may hav2 set the app access every time u open it...... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search