! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Theme Requests - Page 1/30

Subject: Theme Requests
Replies: 205 Views: 11408
> »
mabuspu 8.07.08 - 07:59am
Some theme experts like me,jupiter and kar etc.....will provide u the theme u wanted .......with a wallpaper and screensaver and many more things just like u want.........u just have to do the following..... * +

mabuspu 8.07.08 - 08:03am
Provide us the following ...... 1) cheak ur screen resolution and provide us the direct links of ur two pictures (format should be .jpg or .gif) .......and tell us which pic u want as ur wallpaper and which one for screen saver..... NOTE-DO NOT PROVIDE US FAKE LINKS......WE NEED A DIRECT LINK.... * +

mabuspu 8.07.08 - 08:07am
2) Now u need to provide us a direct link for ur theme ringtone....(format should be mp3 or mid or wav...) NOTE- TO PROVIDE US DIRECT LINKS U CAN UPLOAD UR CONTENTS AT http://wapshare.net .. AND CAN PROVIDE US DIRECT LINK..., * +

mabuspu 8.07.08 - 08:10am
3) This is an optinal choice for u....... Provide us the icons which u want for ur theme......( extention must be .png) ...and u can provide us the pics u want for welcome or shutdown screen (format needed .swf) * +

jupiter2 8.07.08 - 08:15am
And these process is for those who cannot make their own theme in their phones because of their phone limitations. * +

mabuspu 8.07.08 - 08:16am
ONCE YOU PROVIDE US ALL THE CONTENTS WAIT FOR TWO DAYS......CAUSE WE NEED TO CONSTRUCT UR THEME....DO NOT POST ANY USELESS INFO HERE.....HE WILL BE PUNISHED BADLY......AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY PHONE...,.IF U CAN'T SEE AN WALLPAPER ETC...THEN THERE MAY BE A FAULT IN UR FILE......AND WE WILL PROVIDE ONLY .nth (nokia themes) ...thanx.... * +

tapojyot 8.07.08 - 01:55pm
good2 Uploading the required contents.I've phone limitations,like you said,and would therefore badly wanted a theme made..I'll give the links here before long.. * +

jupiter2 8.07.08 - 04:14pm
Hey tapo.....dont u use 3110c? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-30
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum