! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia 6500 slide - Page 1/2

Subject: Nokia 6500 slide
Replies: 8 Views: 998
> »
raizebby 18.05.08 - 02:11pm
Can anyone help me... Im on my 2nd handset of this phone, due to it switchin itself off and bk on agen... This handset is doin the same... The main problem is that my memory card is now not being reconized ive done a factory restore and taken my battery, sim, and memory card out and put them bk in.. My sister has a nokia and my memory card is reconized in hers but her memory card isnt reconized in * +

raizebby 18.05.08 - 02:12pm
Mine.. Its startin ta pee me off. Does anyone know what i can do ? Thanx xx * +

litlebil 18.05.08 - 02:14pm
My slider keeps white screening but no trouble with memory card so far and i av a 2gb card init * +

raizebby 18.05.08 - 02:28pm
Orange said to me that it isnt a common problem yeah rite thats why my 2nd handset is doing it. * +

aznclazz 19.05.08 - 02:44am
upgrade your firmware. See if they will do that for u... Orange. Or u can try yourself. * +

mabuspu 19.05.08 - 02:57am
punish this is a nokia prob,and nokia said they can't solve it with any firmware update. * +

raizebby 20.05.08 - 11:22am
orange aint done a thing to help... all they did last time wassentme another handset and told me it isnt a common problem . and im having to wait while it goes up to the stupid technical support to see if they can get my memory card to show * +

twingley 9.10.08 - 12:22am
I woz told the mem card problem is a common thing+is mainly due2 the batt cover not bein on properly.had mine a few hrs now+the screens crashed once already!tsk! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search