! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6500 slider - Page 1/1

Subject: 6500 slider
Replies: 5 Views: 367

litlebil 17.05.08 - 12:00pm
I av a 6500 slider on orange network and everytime i text or send a pm my network signal disappears while im typing message when i av finished the message i av to wait for signal to return to send it is it a phone fault or network fault anybody else ad this problem * +

garion 17.05.08 - 01:55pm
It sounds like a phone problem rather than the network, but it may be worth going into your messaging settings and if you've got one labelled 'preferred connection/default connection/, try changing it from 'packet data' to 'GSM/UMTS' and see if that helps. * +

garion 17.05.08 - 02:00pm
Although, reading through your post again, you're not saying the connection is actually broken, just that the signal DISPLAY disappears? This may not be a fault per se, but something many phones do to 'unclutter' the display whilst text is being written. * +

litlebil 18.05.08 - 02:09pm
Thanks garion i think your second reply may be rite thanks for your help * +

raizebby 18.05.08 - 02:16pm
I have the same problem with mine... Tbh i hate this phone.... Mine always loses connection on wap and when sendin a txt msg. * +

rap2pac 18.05.08 - 05:52pm
Hey watch where u keep your hands,because on this phone the antena iz undre the keys *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search