! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6280 dead screen? - Page 1/1

Subject: 6280 dead screen?
Replies: 7 Views: 869

iminsan3 30.09.07 - 11:17pm
My mates screen is giving a blank screen but all the software seems to be working, LED back lights included? Any sugggestions as to cause? * +

iminsan3 1.10.07 - 08:31am
Elo? * +

xtagx 1.10.07 - 08:59am
Has it got wet at some point? Either that or it might need flashing or even possible it may need a new screen lol tell your mate he needs to take it back * +

iminsan3 1.10.07 - 09:57pm
Phones over a year old so think guarntee has ran out. Dont think its gotten wet. Any other ideas? Only other thing I can think of is cables came loose but thought that would kill the LEDs behind the screen at the same time? * +

xtagx 2.10.07 - 09:49am
Can u see photo's and vids? Cos if not maybe the ink in the lcd has leaked, best thing really its to take it to a phone shop and they'll prob know straight away what the prob is. Its harder online cos i cant see for myself * +

iminsan3 3.10.07 - 11:22pm
Nah cant see a thing on it: the screen is black with the back lights working. Sounds like I will have to get some tools out and sort this phone out. Cheers * +

madass1 9.01.08 - 04:21pm
Pmpl I left it alone for some months and now its working. Weird. Ideas? * +

mr_bling 11.01.08 - 12:33pm
it happened to me.. the wire connected to the screen is probaly damaged.. He/she will probaly need a new screen.. the LED lights are clipped into other connections not the screen. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search