! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Help please! - Page 1/1

Subject: Help please!
Replies: 7 Views: 924

icedmilk 23.08.07 - 01:06pm
I recently bought a new mobile but wasn't happy with it. I returned it and was told it would have to be sent back to Nokia to be checked for faults, b4 i could get a refund. The shop asked for the pin and security codes that i put in the phone. Nokia sent the phone back saying the codes i gave are wrong! It's the same codes i've used for years. Wot's going on! They say they can't get in the phone! * +

laffs 23.08.07 - 01:19pm
That is strange. Usually in the uk,if a phone gets sent away 2 be fixed, they take out the sim,give it back to you,then send the phone away. Which means they dont need the codes cos they would flash the phone. . How long u had phone? if two weeks,here in uk,if youre not happy,they exchange it, sometimes subject to tarrif.. Ask nokia 2 chat 2u * +

icedmilk 23.08.07 - 01:25pm
I'm in Australia. It all sounds strange i know. But i was told that i have to pay 49 to get the phone checked out. I only had it for 2 days b4 returning it. I was told they can't get in the phone to see wot the problem is! * +

icedmilk 23.08.07 - 01:27pm
Sorry, 49 dollars! * +

icedmilk 23.08.07 - 01:32pm
I'm stoopid when it comes to mobiles, but wot do u mean by flash the phone? * +

budz3510 23.08.07 - 05:55pm
Display ur imei here, il give u the key. * +

rexo_910 23.08.07 - 06:24pm
Ppl i have a nokia 3100 nd i want 2 block my little brother from playin games on my fone but i don't actually know how 2 cos i don't know were my security block is. Could anyone help me? * +

dani2xll 24.08.07 - 12:10am
The company is taking you for a ride. Nokia does not need ANY codes to get into your phone. Sounds to me like the company itself is trying to bug*er your phone so as not to give you a refund. Stand your ground and demand your rights. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search