! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Opera mini 3.0 beta - Page 10/12

Subject: Opera mini 3.0 beta
« <> »
switchem 14.11.06 - 11:21pm
But does anyone know where i can get older versions of mini? I used version 1.25 or something like that on a friend's phone and it worked well, even with images and it took long before the memory filled. The only thing is that It's in another language. Russian or swedish or something. * +

tekken05 15.11.06 - 08:47am
you can change the language from russian to enlish..click the left softkey ang choose the option wherein theres an arrow or the 2nd option from the buttom.a menu will popup again and click the topmost option.youll see a selection box just above the time setting.after choosing english,save it by pressing left soft key. * +

tekken05 15.11.06 - 11:12am
by the way 1.26 is out for a test.. * +

anjulg 15.11.06 - 02:40pm
Tell us more about the 1.26 .give us the link. * +

tekken05 16.11.06 - 04:08am
http://tekken05.wen9.org/java/Opera.v126.jar as ive said,its still a test version.not yet final so u might encounter some problems.a feedback will be appreciated. * +

geoneil 16.11.06 - 09:50am
RSS feeds are automatically updating feeds for things like blogs. If you have a 3g phone, a lot of patience and an unlimited data plan you can add podcast urls to the feeds page but i wouldn't say it's particularly reliable. Works for me with my network and phone though. Oh and SSL is secure connection, which I'll have to try... * +

geoneil 16.11.06 - 09:58am
...and it doesn't seem to support ssl between opera's proxy and the - crossed out padlock which i'm guessing means the same as the red 'this connection is not secure' warning that you get in v2 * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index