! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6233 - Page 1/9

Subject: 6233
Replies: 57 Views: 5131
> »
tayibah 12.08.06 - 05:33pm
I just bought it today and I'm so excited! I have been using a 6230i for over a year now, and had no problems with it, but this one is just great. Anyway, the reason behind my post is to tell you all the differences between the two phones that i wish someone had told me before i bought it. Some things a manufacturer will never tell you. But if you're looking for a great s40 phone, this is it! * +

xulen 12.08.06 - 05:35pm
And what r the differences? * +

r1zla 12.08.06 - 05:46pm
blahblah a want a s60 fone * +

tayibah 12.08.06 - 06:44pm
Ok i'm not the s60 type of person. Right, here's the differences that you won't get from the manufacturer. First of all, it uses a different charger. The part that goes into the phone is much smaller so you can't use your standard charger. Also, the memory card is different. It's absolutely tiny so you can't use your old one from the 6230i. :( * +

tayibah 12.08.06 - 06:49pm
The screen is fabulous. Amazing! The camera is 2 mega pixel. The great thing is that the video has zoom unlike the 6230i, and the video quality is great! A big plus from the 6230i, :) * +

tayibah 12.08.06 - 06:54pm
The headset has volume control. And the string not made of that plastic like the old headset, so it doesn't tangle so easily. The screen is way bigger than the 6230i. Actually this phone is taller. But it is just as slim. :) * +

tayibah 12.08.06 - 07:02pm
The keypad is a pleasure to type with. Anyway, i'm just getting used to it, so i'll let you know if i notice anymore differences. Hope it'll be a help to you if you are looking for a good s40 phone. Oh, and it has 3G. Supports video call, but has one camera only. So if you want to make a video call you must hold your phone in front of a mirror to see the person you're talking to. * +

be2ween 12.08.06 - 07:29pm
Congratulations on your new phone. Does it have infra red and bluetooth, doest it come with cable to connect to the pc. What other accessories comes with the phone? Is the battery still same size as 6230i or is it smaller? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search