You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: SC PT JAD
Replies: 6 Views: 622
gohan7 20.05.06 - 01:07am
Any1 knw of a jar to jad converter thats still online, or a JAD ver of Spinter Cell 3d for a Nokia 6230i. Thanks much. And yes . . . I googled it. * +
at_7 20.05.06 - 04:37am
Go to llux sites,i just went there
* +
dude17 20.05.06 - 07:29am
Ive got it on my site http://javacradle.wen .ru * +
at_7 20.05.06 - 11:21am
(think) enable to convert jad - jar files ? * +
nifty01 20.05.06 - 07:22pm
Whtz th dffrnce btwn jar and jad, thr both th same kb... I just tried it... And im stll gettng errors wth bigger files. * +
jc786 20.05.06 - 10:47pm
I gt a jar 2 jad converter on my pc. How do i install da jad game afta i convert it. My fone software dnt read jad. 6230i * +
crisp702 21.05.06 - 09:01am
Wel,sorta... *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index