You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: URGENT HELP NEEDED!
Replies: 8 Views: 1802
xrofl2x 16.05.06 - 05:59am
I've got a nokia 6230,I've got about 24mb worth of mp3's stored on my memory card. I've woke up today and my memory card is blank. Everything has gone,I've lost everything!
anyone got any ideas why this has happened? * +
xrofl2x 16.05.06 - 06:04am
I'm gutted cos i had 50 mp3s saved on there
* +
goku85 16.05.06 - 06:05am
Did you format it by any chance after the songs had been added? I've never once had this problem and had my phone for a year same phone 6230 but its a 256MB card only thing i can think of is the memory card might be faulty or your phone cant read it have you tried switching your phone off taking memory card out and putting it back in? * +
goku85 16.05.06 - 06:07am
If you have a pc and dongle on your pc it be easy to get them back just a matter of time but if you downloaded them from wap sites and ya cant get them back from ya memory card then thats a pain in the as* but there are bound to be links floating about in the phone forums for songs seen a few myself * +
xrofl2x 16.05.06 - 06:21am
I've had the phone over a year and It's been fine. I've took the memory card out,put it back in and its still the same. No i haven't formatted it. Now It's not even letting me save stuff on it. * +
goku85 16.05.06 - 06:33am
If you have any friends with same phone see if you can try there memory card in your phone if it works its probably a faulty memory card if it don't work you need to have your phone repaired or replaced..... Bet you got it from the link lol my phones always go wonky whenever i buy them from their so don't bother no more * +
xrofl2x 16.05.06 - 06:36am
Yeah i did buy it from the link
* +
goku85 16.05.06 - 06:42am
Saw that coming pmplol try phones4u my phone has no problemo what so ever with them ever since i swapped over to them and i have noticed they just after your money in the link but phones4u they actually go through things with you about the phone and write down what ya want and all.... I think its probably phone if its from them but still worth a try getting a cheap memory card or use a mates * +
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index