! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*OPERA 2.0 PROBLEM* - Page 1/3

Subject: *OPERA 2.0 PROBLEM*
Replies: 21 Views: 2517
> »
jonayat 15.05.06 - 11:25pm
Hi,i used opera mini 1.2 or something like it on my 6100 and worked well.But when i upgraded to 2.0 then thd pictures in websites are not seen.I selected load image in option but it was same.There were no picture.Does anyone having this problem?How can i fix it? * +

sal_sal 15.05.06 - 11:56pm
N0t only dat mate.It also says OUT OF MEMORy everytym u load url.It's better d 1.1 versi0n.Can u give me d link of 1.1 * +

anjulg 16.05.06 - 12:56am
Ya.. I went to opera forum. I ask about them this. They say it makes load web pages faster. If u want opera 1. 1..... Oh ....oh.... I'll come back. * +

g2girl 16.05.06 - 03:23am
I had that same problem that why i like 1.2 * +

at_7 16.05.06 - 03:26am
I have no problem with opera 2.0 + n6100, idea i hope this usefull, clear your cookies over and over then delete the old one then hard reset with *#7780# over and over again (sometimes it risks to another apps which is unable to open file or something errors like that) then download again,if the process thinks slow,i usually start to cancel . . . * +

at_7 16.05.06 - 03:36am
So if i still have the situations,i'll wait until the first of the morning/dawn,then my problem was solved with downloading and so on with this opera, i don't know what is wrong with this n6100,but i have the same problems as you have dudes,but i'm still dance with opera + n6100 thanx. * +

anjulg 16.05.06 - 04:33am
.@ sal sal , i cant remember that 1,1 link. But i added 1.2 and 1.2 download capable opera mini to my new site. * +

at_7 16.05.06 - 04:46am
I am sorry @anjulg,my english bad . . . is download capable opera opera + download confuse * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search