! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Files in OplayerJV? - Page 3/3

Subject: Files in OplayerJV?
« <
skbcabey 16.05.06 - 04:45am
I finally learnt how to use oplayer.... I you don't know already... Just inbox me * +

markool 16.05.06 - 07:58pm
... Why people like you have to exist in the world? Why dont you just post the F l_l C l ! N @NsWr!! (but of course, he doesnt have the answer, coz hes only tryin to make himself important..But if i am wrong, post da ANSWER to prove youre sum1 else in dis world.... Whos according with me?) * +

skbcabey 17.05.06 - 01:26am
Markool.... A idiot ting dat.... Its simple to use... All you have to do is go to search an enter.. sexy, football, game,... If you don't understand or you need more just inbox me.... * +

markool 17.05.06 - 04:15pm
Skbcabey...That isnt the question...I dont care about the search things...I already knew that...But i wanna play my videos...No stupid videos of a girl taking a toilet paper...Thats stupid,really stupid. So...Read the title of the post, before posting. ''FILES IN OPLAYERJV''. What kind of file are dis videos? I bet u donnow... * +

aadirose 18.05.06 - 12:38am
I dunno about oplayer tried using it never worked for me. oplayer does not support sound so why dont u use gif instead there are many avi to gif coverters available..And your mobile can play it without any add-on software * +

markool 18.05.06 - 02:08am
But...Can u convert 3gp to gif? LOL *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search