! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

S40 Flip Phones? - Page 2/2

Subject: S40 Flip Phones?
« <
at_7 13.05.06 - 03:50am
Salam kenal . . N2650, 6101, 6060, 7200 are s40 flip fones dance * +

sal_sal 13.05.06 - 03:53am
Yeah ryt! tomato * +

cathy22 13.05.06 - 04:45am
It's not that I'd prefer an S40 phone over an S60 .. it's just that I prefer flip phones and the only S60 flip I can afford is an 6260. I was hoping for an S40 like the 6230i only in flip form. Well actually they do exsist and have an S60 size screen with an SD Memory Card, Bluetooth .. they are the Nokia 6125 and 6133 .. just not out this side of the pond me thinks. Looks good though .. * +

rivin500 13.05.06 - 04:49am
Yes the phones prefered by you are very good.Also they have bluetooth mp3 player fm radio mmc card so they are just like s60. * +

enryu 13.05.06 - 10:24pm
here 6125 is ace i saw pic of it and it roughly 150quid uk money. i got s60 phone they r good for most things, but slow for wap and downloading also tend to freeze oftern. i liked the 6230i i used to have never had a problem with it. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search