You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Authority Certific8s
Replies: 5 Views: 920
asassin4 10.05.06 - 04:18pm
Waaah! I hv a question! Is it da effects of by deleting dos Auth. Certific8s is phone malfunction? I dnt knw wen it begins bt now, wen i try 2 change my oplogo, my cp (N3220) automatically shutdown also wen i restore da factory sett., smetyms my cp wil prompted 2 'Phone Restriction' screen, bt i dnt knw da code! So ders nothin i cn do bt 2 turn my cp off on again! Waaah! Wat do i do now?!!argh * +
zwecker 10.05.06 - 04:42pm
I dont think dats d cause of ur prob..
Go 2 d nearest phone shop? * +
mysql 10.05.06 - 06:46pm
Deleting them stops you downloading some applications. But its rare * +
xxgxx 10.05.06 - 11:10pm
Some 3220 users including me,experience the same problem.We have that topic last week and no one can answer.Go to your nearest nokia center * +
asassin4 11.05.06 - 12:30am
Wel, i think ders nothin i cn do now bt 2 try ol of ur faithful concern guys! Tnx!sigh * +
gohan7 12.05.06 - 08:14am
I am aware that mobi xplorer app will not run. Error msg says dat i needa cert called THAWTE or someting, which i del, sigh. *
+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index