You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: HELP on phreaky SMS
Replies: 18 Views: 2268
djbianca 10.05.06 - 05:03am
plz help me on ds.. Everytym im using d fritxt of phreakyphonez they only recv lyk ds 0000000-sms bt my txt d0esnt appear.. I also tried ds on my #... Help plz.... * +
g2girl 10.05.06 - 05:20am
I try that i did not get any message * +
sal_sal 10.05.06 - 05:27am
What's d url?Post it hir please * +
tekken05 10.05.06 - 06:13am
its not working on me either.the only thing that works is . * +
sal_sal 10.05.06 - 07:33am
And what's dat only thing dat w0rks?.,. * +
tekken05 10.05.06 - 09:14am
m i g 3 3!
* +
sal_sal 10.05.06 - 10:37am
Really!I d0n't think it w0rks!But if u'r rich and have lotsa load then it's free.. * +
mysql 10.05.06 - 11:06am
Send an email to the administrator cos He's under the impression that it works. It does not. * +
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index