! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

6101.optus oz, help - Page 1/2

Subject: 6101.optus oz, help
Replies: 11 Views: 1449
> »
1wrld 8.05.06 - 03:44pm
I'm trying,without much success,to put th proxy settings in. can some1 gimme a hand. please? thanks * +

anjulg 8.05.06 - 03:49pm
Ad u r country , It'l helpfull to help u? * +

1wrld 8.05.06 - 03:59pm
The country is oz mate as in australia. see it there in th topic title? thanks neway. * +

anjulg 8.05.06 - 04:07pm
I never heard country called oz... * +

anjulg 8.05.06 - 04:09pm
Try this site.. Http://www.help-portal.com/page1 * +

1wrld 8.05.06 - 04:15pm
oz is australia,u know?shane warne,brett lee?th country that keeps beating u @ cricket?thanks again * +

dizifly 8.05.06 - 04:17pm
Check ya inbox dude... * +

1wrld 8.05.06 - 04:26pm
I'm there. good onya diz. cheers * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search