! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

**Nokia upgrading** - Page 2/2

Subject: **Nokia upgrading**
« <
anjulg 9.05.06 - 04:37am
Search on howstuffwork.com.I went there by using opera mini. U can see a step by step document. * +

freshaz1 10.05.06 - 03:54am
MrpowerZ whats opera mini ..???? * +

dizifly 10.05.06 - 08:41am
idea a smaller version of Opera! * +

k_s 12.05.06 - 08:57am
What did u search for? I couldn't find much, can u give us a link to the step-by-step document u mensioned? * +

anjulg 12.05.06 - 04:18pm
In my phone its imposible 2 copy a link from opera mini and paste here.Infact I don't even have copy paste in my phone.Just go how stuffwork.com and search 4 mobiles. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search