You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Does it exist?
Replies: 15 Views: 1736
beans1 7.05.06 - 06:34pm
I was wondern if tha pokemon game i had on my old gameboy was available 4 mi fone. I gota 6610i. An if sumbdy cud plz gime a link 2 download it plz. * +
josephli 7.05.06 - 09:41pm
* +
phan 8.05.06 - 03:02am
Have u try to google it? * +
beans1 8.05.06 - 12:24pm
I tryd googling it an i jst got all these weid sites dat lead 2 no where. * +
beans1 9.05.06 - 10:07am
Im lukin 4 pokemon red or blue or yellow. Ne 1 of them exist as java games 4 ur fone? * +
mysql 9.05.06 - 11:45am
Not green, black, white, orange or purple? * +
dude17 9.05.06 - 12:08pm
Wasnt picachu yellow? * +
velena 9.05.06 - 12:34pm
Al i cud find was sum pokemon fishing game thingy * +
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index