! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Java midi maker - Page 1/1

Subject: Java midi maker
Replies: 7 Views: 1502

frostic 6.05.06 - 07:54am
Where can i get a java based midi editor via is under 62kbs ? For that is the largest file i can fit on my phone and where can i get it free? * +

anjulg 6.05.06 - 04:50pm
I don't know about the size but i saw one in getjar.com. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:00am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:00am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:00am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:01am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:01am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. * +

nhel6 7.05.06 - 01:01am
I have an applicati0n called tone composer it is 58kb only.I download it but i f0rg0t d'link.Maybe u can g00gle it. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search