! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FLASHING RINGTONES* - Page 1/1

Subject: FLASHING RINGTONES*
Replies: 7 Views: 1234

junaid4u 4.05.06 - 01:23am
Has anyone stumbled across any midi files that can flash with the beat?? I came accros jkwon_tipsy and candyshop...i 4got the link though.. So guys please post any new findings here along with the link for it.. * +

waplinxs 4.05.06 - 10:31am
I'm looking also * +

junaid4u 4.05.06 - 04:52pm
They are called special effect ringtones * +

drution 4.05.06 - 08:46pm
The tipsy also vibrates in sequence with the beat hey....nice stuff dont know why they dont make em like that anymore....even better make mp3' or amr tones that do the same... * +

junaid4u 4.05.06 - 11:42pm
Yeah! That would be tha sheeat! * +

dadiggle 5.05.06 - 12:29pm
they called mmf u need mmf player 6600 and up can play it * +

upchuck 5.05.06 - 12:31pm
I can't play it * +

sal_sal 5.05.06 - 01:20pm
Yes tomato *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search