You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Fri browsing tricks
Replies: 38 Views: 6542
asassin5 4.05.06 - 01:19am
You knw guys! Dat da n3220 is da best cp for da Fri Browsing Teknik! Bcoz u dnt nid 2 do ol da step! Its jst ec as 1-2-3, or wat i min s back-cancel-back, wel, dis s da cheaper sesion of ol! I dnt knw f it works 2 ader cp models! So, 2 ol n3220 users in da world! Y dnt ya giv it a try? :-q * +
bkmask 4.05.06 - 03:21am
Ndi kya gmgna ung fbt s 3220 q.Pro ngaun gmgna kc pls try aftr few seconds ngaun. * +
gtst 4.05.06 - 05:08am
english please dont understand a word of it!! * +
tsumbe 4.05.06 - 05:16am
English plz
* +
bkmask 4.05.06 - 06:51am
Ooops sorry!I said i cant do the fribrowsing trick in my n3220 * +
sal_sal 4.05.06 - 06:58am
I beg 2 disagri wit ya assasin.Mine's n3120 n it's w0rking d fri browsing teknik so very much dat i d0n't nid to do d back cancel back or pressing d call butt0n many times!I just press it twice...Twice man and u there! * +
troybimb 4.05.06 - 07:01am
U didnt say anythin how do i go about it * +
troybimb 4.05.06 - 07:02am
Hey sal sal tel me how u do it * +
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index