! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

***HALL OF FAME*** - Page 4/11

Subject: ***HALL OF FAME***
« <> »
dadiggle 13.04.06 - 01:51pm
Who luv them not me? I got tym outs numerous tyms coz i insulted them but to b fair there r only a couple of rotten apples and most of them r helpful and always xplains both ways and wil always answer u back if u hav a query but sum oh let me shuss rather and get back 2 topic bambop monster this 1 fit ha ha * +

madmak 13.04.06 - 03:58pm
Eeprom 4 his network unlockin skillz upchuck 4 helping me out with a couple of things lately who else gawd theres loads i think we've all helped each other out in 1 way or another other on here so a big thnx 2 evrybody that posts in s40 forum cheers * +

upchuck 16.04.06 - 03:26am
I think nearly all s40 posters's deserve an award (apart from ppl who can't find da search button) coupe.gif if it wasn't for you lot i'd be paying for wap,playing 70kb games in a lil box in the corner of my screen and i'd still be trying to configure the stupid blood pop3 email setting on mi phone. Thanx ppl. And btw s40 forms so much friendlier than those s60 smart arses lmao * +

x_xerxes 16.04.06 - 04:43am
and thanks to me for posting this link http://nfader.z-host.ru be sure to bookmark it cheers * +

botbati 16.04.06 - 05:01am
Hehehe.. @xerxes X everyb0dy deserve to be here.. Btw,cnt retrieve my pop3 on yahoo,bt i CAN SEND email.. lol * +

markool 16.04.06 - 03:36pm
I wont say any name guys...Coz there are too many...But i will thank to all ppl that helped me once...And i think they remember who they are lol .. So CONGRATS!!! * +

drution 16.04.06 - 09:34pm
Thnx to the whole prodigits music and s40 forum..i had a data check mathingy on a friends pc n found out mos of da traffic to my site come from here...whoopeee thnx y'all! Cheesy aint it..but thnx y'all rock! ulekai * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-11
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index