! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

N3220 HeLp PlZ - Page 1/1

Subject: N3220 HeLp PlZ
Replies: 6 Views: 695

moemfie1 29.03.06 - 10:17pm
Sory peeps i was really unspicific, did not realize it. I can not register @ it says fatal error, could not connect to gprs. Anyone help please. I have mtn. Thank you * +

moemfie1 29.03.06 - 10:19pm
Cannot register for . sory * +

moemfie1 29.03.06 - 10:20pm
M.x.I.t why doesnt this show? * +

moemfie1 29.03.06 - 10:21pm
Cannot register for . sory * +

encarta 29.03.06 - 10:27pm
Hmmm pro blocks the display of that app name THAT'S why it doesn't show. * +

encarta 29.03.06 - 10:29pm
Get agile messenger * +

moemfie1 30.03.06 - 09:55am
Can anyone help me please? *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search