! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

BIG PROGRAMMING HELP - Page 1/2

Subject: BIG PROGRAMMING HELP
Replies: 9 Views: 841
> »
rander20 10.03.06 - 05:26pm
How I can (if I can...) program my own games with a my mobile? * +

nyxko 10.03.06 - 05:31pm
lol programming its not so easy like write 2lines and uwe got a game. anyways u need a java/c++ compiler . and experience * +

rander20 10.03.06 - 05:54pm
I know that!!! I am not stupid like chick!!! I do my own games whit a pc! But now I want try with phone! * +

rander20 10.03.06 - 06:07pm
And I have a java. My phone is nokia 3220 * +

raveren 13.03.06 - 08:32am
OMFG! This is too good rofl! I actually took the trouble to log in just to make fun of this guy:D What a tard:D What kind of games did you make for you to play? a wooden stick? lol get this guy:) * +

nyxko 13.03.06 - 08:38pm
Ive maked a couple of games for pc by myself bt i havnt gave them to anyone i was emberessed they were for kids. Anyways thers no such thing as compliler for java phones, mabey 4symbian in the future :@ and hey u really look stupid by putting this questions * +

amacheat 14.03.06 - 12:32am
There are compilers for java phones, it's just like creating a java game for PC, 'cept on a smaller scale, start with your sprites and work your way up. Draw sprites for each movement you want your character to make, etc... * +

raveren 16.03.06 - 09:55am
@rander:do you feel better about yourself boasting you wrote something, clearly you're lying, or you did it on basic.. Fyi, j2me is almost the same language as java. It has less functions though, but a text based game is a piece of cake to write, of course providing you know java beforehand.. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search