! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Gawd :( - Page 1/3

Subject: Gawd :(
Replies: 16 Views: 1970
> »
detron 28.02.06 - 08:17pm
Just got a 6230i today and having problems does anyone know how to do the settings for email tried putting pop settings in and it didn't work oh and also tried downloading a java game and it said don't have enough phone memory but I've not used any yet it's doing my head in lol please help me a fellow user in distress lol * +

nyxko 28.02.06 - 08:20pm
i w0uld happly hlp u bwt i dnt know how.. i also had probs with a 3220 wich said full memory even the memory waz free. Try reseting your phone * +

detron 28.02.06 - 08:24pm
Did that managed to download a game from a site that was under 100kb but anything above that wouldn't let me but managed to download one over 100kb at the o2 site oh and does yahoo settings work in email or do I need to download an application aint got a clue lol * +

nyxko 28.02.06 - 08:32pm
You can get bluepulse (messenger app) frm http://bluepulse . com/install/mobile/ (without spaces). from . co . za/wap and opera frm mini . opera . com good.gif i also know sum 6230i games * +

detron 28.02.06 - 08:35pm
Thank's I'll try that do I need settings for the email thing? Great games would be good looking for sonic can't find him anywhere lol * +

detron 28.02.06 - 08:45pm
Couldn't get the bluepulse to work dunno what a widget is lol * +

nyxko 1.03.06 - 04:13am
Widgetwindow. GoTo buddies continue accounts continue . register and then add a friend to get the others. I'll look for some games for you today too * +

xvenomx 1.03.06 - 05:41am
Don't bother with bluepulse. Just use the email client that came with the phone. Get the settings from yahoo or wateva your email server is. And it will work. Mine does. But i haven't figured out attachments yet. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search