! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Use cell as pc modem - Page 1/1

Subject: Use cell as pc modem
Replies: 5 Views: 779

drution 23.02.06 - 04:01pm
I've heard and heard about using a cell phone as a pc modem! I've used everystep provided in many sites..but when it connects it tells me 2 subscribe 2 GPRS....dont tell me to subscribe coz if i didnt then how wud i have written this msg? Huh! Anyway plz help...im using windows 2000 not pro so dnt leave me xp tips! Ayt peace...plz help *be out* auditt * +

madmak 23.02.06 - 04:26pm
Check the wap n mobile forum im sure theres a post in there on how to set it up m8 * +

korn_e 24.02.06 - 12:17am
I've tried the same thing with vodacom and got the same result: subscribe 2 Gprs. So if some1 got a clue how to fix it pls help me 2! * +

admosfer 24.02.06 - 01:46pm
Yeh i had the same problem but now its working,u must instal pc suite no ure pc and put in the the gprs apn,user and pass.If its required after that it connect to the gprs.100% reply4help * +

virrudh 24.02.06 - 03:44pm
Hey guys please make sure that your GPRS provider allows access on both mobile and pc.There are two things GPRS and iGPRS.GPRS provides access on mobile only while iGPRS allows access to both mobile and pc.If you are trying to connect it with GPRS,it will definately say-'subscribe to GPRS first.Please tell me which handsets you all r using so that i can help you all.Virrudh(India) * +

drution 24.02.06 - 04:19pm
*roll in* auditt im using a nokia 6820a.....*out* *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search