! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FAQ/ADMIN INFO*read* - Page 1/4

Subject: FAQ/ADMIN INFO*read*
Replies: 28 Views: 9379
> »
sid 9.02.06 - 06:19pm
Hi, hows everyone! .. You should keep in mind the following rules before you post something in this forum: 1.This is Nokia series 40 forum, you can post your queries here ONLY about the following phones wap phones: Series40 Phones.. For list Read topic named ''Sticky Series40 list'' 2). Do NOT POST ABOUT UNLOCKING UR PHONE WITH IMEI....,.For guides Use Search for 'sticky' in regards.. * +

sid 9.02.06 - 06:22pm
3). Do not post anything if you do not comply to rule1 and rule2. Try the other nokia forum. * p.s: breach of rules is subject to post deletions and further warnings* any queries, inbox me. You CAN however share games, applications and other useful info UPON REQUEST BY A SPECIFIC USER only!! Do not blindly post any link to applications,midi,java unless requested for! KEEP YOUR SUBJECT LINE CLEAN. * +

sid 9.02.06 - 06:26pm
Try to post a message with a subject line that we can easily read and understand..Dont just simply cut it short to 'help' me' etc. Thankyou.. I am always available if you have any complaints in this forum inc. Report a user, suggestion etc..Just inbox me or post in THIS TOPIC . You are free to buddy me too if you like. Regards, admin. * +

sid 1.03.06 - 09:53pm
hi, read help menu and FAQ to answer your question at wannabe admins. And also certains apps and sites are filtered onsite in best interest of Terms , no adverts. It is with these sites that troublemakers have been flouting our terms. For links etc use your wapsite. * +

contrite 2.03.06 - 06:44am
Hey u didn't answer d question of m.X.I.T, n u know is inputed freely here without fault. * +

sid 2.03.06 - 07:01am
Yes you never knew, but there were many spAmmers using that app here. * +

kwah 3.03.06 - 09:56pm
Right, heres a few answers . . . . M.X.I.T is filtered here (and anywhere else that has this problem-which is why it may not be filtered in the s60 forum) because of the many requests for people to add them to contact lists . . . * +

kwah 3.03.06 - 10:08pm
Oh, and you are almost garuanteed to NOT become admin anywhere here if you ask for it to happen .. .. .. If you would like to become admin, you need to be regularly active within the forum/chatrooms for many many months (usually longer) and become well known there . . . Then and only then will you even be considered for a staff position here at prodigits--new admin positions are very rare * +

> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search