! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Unlocked padlock - Page 1/2

Subject: Unlocked padlock
Replies: 10 Views: 940
> »
locodog 2.01.06 - 08:57pm
When I'm making a call, or sometimes when writing message in uper-left corner of the screen small padlock shows for few seconds. Can someone tell me what's that about, and what does it means? I have Nokia 3200. * +

snake85 2.01.06 - 09:21pm
It cums to me also when i put in ma moms chip i got a 6230i * +

systemz 2.01.06 - 09:44pm
Means u've initiated a network action. Or, that there is an interconnectivity b/w ur fone n d ntwrk u'r using. Mnwhle does d sign disturb u in any way? * +

oldgreg 2.01.06 - 10:38pm
Happens on t mobile a lot * +

probe_gl 3.01.06 - 01:11am
It's a security icon to do with your phones security features. The open padlock means that the connection is unsecure. Nothing to worry about unless you're up to no good and you're worried about phone taps. Its standard. A locked padlock is naturally the opposite but unless you're using your phone 4 online banking you wont need that feature. * +

stihl 3.01.06 - 01:17am
It actualy means secure/unsecure conection on internet when open files are not protected and can be hacked into but that is likely 2 happen so dont worry about it * +

nadamost 3.01.06 - 05:00am
Pls..I need register code 4 ultra IM..Pls * +

locodog 3.01.06 - 09:23am
I'm in the army, and I believe that my phone is taped. My opinion was that connection is unsecure, but I wanted to check with someone. So, conclusion is: my phone is unsecured, so it's most probably taped. Which means that i will need to be carefull what i'm talking over it. Thanks! * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Nokia Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search